Omotunde Adebowale-David, a.k.a. Lolo1, a popular Nollywood actress, thanks God as she speaks about averting a kitchen fire accident.
She revealed in an Instagram post that she was preparing a meal for her daughter to take to school, and they decided to close the door while it was on fire to prevent fumes from entering the living room.
When she opened the kitchen door later, she discovered the frying pan on fire, with flames reaching the roof.
She revealed that in that moment, she asked the Holy Spirit for guidance and proceeded to calmly arrest the situation.
The actress revealed that she and her daughter did not call for help, but instead did their best to put out the raging fire.
Leave a Reply