Hello there. It’s another for delicious food from around the world. I hope you enjoyed last week’s Lasagne. This week, I’ll take you to America, precisely to Graceland; the home of the King where this fantastic sandwich originated (I think). This is a great way to use peanut butter, and if you feel like going more organic, you can make your peanut butter on your own. I’ll be giving you a variation I’ve tried a few times.Let’s get started, it’s really nice and simple.
2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
1 tablespoon of honey.
1/2 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1 ripe banana.
2 slices of whole wheat bread (or whichever is your preference)
1. Put the peanut butter in a bowl, and pour in the honey. Mix it until thoroughly combined.
2. Mix in the spice until evenly coloured.
3. Spread the peanut butter paste on the 2 slices of bread.
4. Slice in banana very thinly and arrange over one slice of bread.
5. Top with the other slice.
At this point some people like to place the sandwich in a grill, whatever suites your taste buds.
6. Top with some cinnamon sugar. Voila! Ready to eat.