We love food and for this reason, we have decided to share with you, how to prepare Pasta Jambalaya. Here’s how it is made.
1 pack farfalle pasta (Steamed to quicken cooking)
4 pieces smoked sausages (chopped and sautéed)
680 g Chicken breast fillet
1 cup Shrimps (Sautéed)
2 pieces Celery stalk (Chopped)
1 piece (each) yellow, orange & green bell peppers (Chopped Julian Style)
1 tsp lemon juice
2 slices lime slices for garnish
100 g unsalted Butter
1 cup sweet corn
3 pieces plum tomatoes
1 bunch lettuce for garnish
1 sprig fresh parsley
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tbs oregano
1 bunch fresh basil
1 bulb garlic (chopped)
2 small onions (chopped)
2 tbs black pepper
2 stock cubes
Salt to taste
1. Melt butter in a non-stick pan; add onions and celery to the already melted butter.
2. Add some chopped garlic and plum tomatoes, then stir fry.
3. Add sautéed chicken breast and sausages, continue the stir fry process.
4. After about 10 minutes, add shrimps and ensure to stir well so that all the flavor combines well.
5. Next up, add pasta and be careful not to stir too much so the pasta does not get mashed up.
6. Add your spices in the quantity you feel comfortable with.
7. Next, add stock cubes and salt.
8. Squeeze in some lemon juice.
9. Serve hot.
SPECIAL OFFER: Unlimited Web Hosting at $1 per month REGISTER