All of us are looking forward to Monday, 4th of May, 2020 to dash out to our business and other engagements. Please read this, digest and practice it
We have to Change Our Way Of Life and Help ourselves by PRACTICING PERSONAL HYGIENE.
We Will Be Dealing With A Lot Of People. Danfo Drivers, Hawkers, Customers, Road users, Food Vendors, Marwa/Keke, Taxi and Bike Men etc. We Won’t Know Who Has The Virus. Hence, We Need PERSONAL HYGIENE.
- We Can No More Use Our Teeth To Tear “Pure Water”. Sellers Hands Had Touched It. You Get My Drift.
- Don’t Allow Seller To Peel and Blow Your Groundnuts (or Buy Already Peeled Ones). Remember, Corona Thrive On Droplets.
- Eat Only At Hygienic Places. Clean Environment and Where Seller Uses Clean Protective Equipments.
- Hugging May Be Suspended. Social Distancing Advised.
- Once you torch currencies and coins, hand-washing with soap is key because currencies travel a lot.
When You Touch Naira Notes Given As Change By Conductors, Sellers Etc, Ensure You Don’t Put Same Hand In Mouth, Eyes or Nose. Wash Your Hands Appropriately. Or Use Sanitizer Before Hand.
- You Can’t Place Your Mouth on Bottle of Coke of Another Person (Pour In Cups if You Must Share)..etc.
- You Must Clean Surfaces Always Especially Where Many People Make Use of.
- Carry Your Bag(s) Yourself. Era of Oga Sir Is Over. Except You Are Comfortable With Coro…
- Stop Touching People When You Talk. Bad Habit. Now It’s Time To Stop It.
- Whenever We Buy Something And It Is Put In A Nylon, Have It In Mind That The Nylon May Be Contaminated. Get Home and Wash Your Hands.
- Always Close The Toilet Seat After Flushing. Bacteria, Viruses etc Goes On Air With Uncovered Toilet Seat.
- Finally, But Not The Least, Whenever You Get Home. Don’t Hug Your Kids or Spouse. First Pull Off Your Clothes For Washing, Go To The Bathroom and Either Take A Bath With Soap (It Will Make Some of Us Even Lighter In Complexion) or Wash Our Hands Before You Hug Your Kids and or Spouse.
- If possible drive your own car until things get much better, cook and carry your own food and drinking water.