Naijalog
  • Home
  • News
    • Top Stories
    • World News
  • Trending
  • Entertainment
    • Cinemas
    • Interviews
    • Events
    • Music
    • Videos
  • Sports
    • Football
      • Premiership
      • NPL
    • WORLD CUP 2018
  • Lifestyle
    • Nutrition
    • Health
    • Sex and Relationships
  • Quizzes
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Top Stories
    • World News
  • Trending
  • Entertainment
    • Cinemas
    • Interviews
    • Events
    • Music
    • Videos
  • Sports
    • Football
      • Premiership
      • NPL
    • WORLD CUP 2018
  • Lifestyle
    • Nutrition
    • Health
    • Sex and Relationships
  • Quizzes
No Result
View All Result
Naijalog
No Result
View All Result

Togolese chef allegedly kills employer in Lagos

naijalog by naijalog
November 1, 2018
in Top Stories
Reading Time: 1 min read
0
Togolese chef allegedly kills employer in Lagos
0
SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

Barely three days after he was employed as a chef, a Togolese has allegedly stabbed his master, Chief Ope Badamosi, to death in Lagos.

The Nation learnt that the incident occurred yesterday at 3A, Onikoyi Road, Parkview Estate, Lagos.

RelatedArticles

Davido Showcases Wife Chioma’s Neatly Organised Kitchen, Calls It “Tesco”

Mercy Johnson-Okojie Appointed Special Adviser by Edo State Governor

The deceased was said to have brought his suspected killer from Ondo State to work as his cook.The police have arrested two persons in connection with the crime. They are being interrogated.

Although it could not be ascertained last night what led to the killing, sources told The Nation that the police recovered the weapon allegedly used for the murder as well as blood stained clothes belonging to the chef, who is said to have fled.

It was gathered that the deceased was stabbed in the chest in the wee hours of yesterday and neighbours learnt of the incident after the alarm was raised around 9am.

“This is the third time we have had Togolese attacks in the estate and there have been two casualties-Mrs Adeleke’s daughter last year and this one.

“We had Fasade’s attempted murder last year. We implore residents to desist from hiring these foreign nationals,” a resident said.

Police spokesman Chike Oti, a Chief Superintendent (CSP), said the command was on the trail of the suspect.

Oti confirmed that two persons had been arrested.

He said: “We suspect he was killed by his cook whom he employed three days ago. We have recovered the knife used for the murder and the blood stained clothes worn by the suspect. We are on his trail. Two persons have been arrested and are being questioned.”

ShareTweetSend

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

  • Contact us
  • Advertise with us

© 2022 Naijalog

No Result
View All Result
  • Entertainment
  • Top Stories
  • Trending
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle

© 2022 Naijalog

 

Loading Comments...