Naijalog
  • Home
  • News
    • Top Stories
    • World News
  • Trending
  • Entertainment
    • Cinemas
    • Interviews
    • Events
    • Music
    • Videos
  • Sports
    • Football
      • Premiership
      • NPL
    • WORLD CUP 2018
  • Lifestyle
    • Nutrition
    • Health
    • Sex and Relationships
  • Quizzes
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • Top Stories
    • World News
  • Trending
  • Entertainment
    • Cinemas
    • Interviews
    • Events
    • Music
    • Videos
  • Sports
    • Football
      • Premiership
      • NPL
    • WORLD CUP 2018
  • Lifestyle
    • Nutrition
    • Health
    • Sex and Relationships
  • Quizzes
No Result
View All Result
Naijalog
No Result
View All Result

Another Nigerian teenager stabbed to death in London

naijalog by naijalog
November 9, 2018
in Trending
Reading Time: 1 min read
0
Another Nigerian teenager stabbed to death in London
0
SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

Another Nigerian teenager, identified as 16-year-old John Ogunjobi, was reportedly found dead in Lambeth, London with stab injuries.

The Nigerian teenager who was found unconscious in the street on Monday, was pronounced dead shortly before midnight despite the efforts of paramedics. It was gathered that the Police were initially called to Greenleaf Close on Monday, 5 November, to reports of a shooting.

RelatedArticles

Cubana Chiefpriest Explains Why He Backs City Boy Movement After Talks With Seyi Tinubu

Valentine’s Day: Tonto Dikeh Sends Strong Message Against Premarital Sex

Witness Paulina Wedderburn said the teenager’s mother and father were at the scene.

“The boy was laying down. He looked like an angel, like he was sleeping,” Mrs Wedderburn told reporters the morning after the stabbing.

“I just feel sorry for the mum. The mum’s screams, I can’t get out of my head.”

One of the boy’s friends, who had dinner with him on the evening he died, said: “He was bubbly. He was the friendly type. He was respectful. He had manners.”

Though there are inquiries to establish whether a firearm was discharged, however a post-mortem examination held on Thursday, 8 November, at Greenwich Mortuary gave cause of death as a stab wound.

An investigation into the murder incident has been launched by detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, led by Detective Chief Inspector Richard Vandenbergh. The police who have made no arrest so far, are however appealing to anyone who may have captured footage or images of the incident on their mobile phoneto get in contact.

ShareTweetSend

Leave a ReplyCancel reply

  • Contact us
  • Advertise with us

© 2022 Naijalog

No Result
View All Result
  • Entertainment
  • Top Stories
  • Trending
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle

© 2022 Naijalog

 

Loading Comments...